PIGS gatherings

  • Chris Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2006
      Copied this from an email. Figured most of you probably already have
      it but I wanted it to be on here as well.

      Sunday, April 30 from noon -5 at the Voice of America Park.
      We will create a kite festival for Families that have adopted
      children
      from China.
      We will start setting up banners at 11:00.
      We will be making sled kites, set up the running of the bols, have a
      candy drop, and of course fill the sky with kites !!!
      We need your help to make this a success ! Please join us for an
      afternoon of kiteflying fun !

      Sunday, May 7 from noon -5 at Smith Park in Middletown , Ohio.
      Our Spring Kite Fly will be the kick-off event for Midfest. China is
      in
      the spotlight. We are working to bring in Mr. Chen Zhao Ji for their
      big festival in October. Mr. Chen builds mechanical kites that move
      while
      they are flying in the sky.
      We will start setting up at 11:00.
      We will be making kites, runing the bols, and filling the sky with
      kites !
      We need your help to make this a success ! Please join us for an
      afternoon of fun !

      Sunday, May 14 is our regular monthly fly at the Voice of America
      Park.
      Join us from noon -5 for an afternoon of kite flying fun !
    • Rebekah
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2006
        yay the PIGS email group lives!

        ~Rebekah