Re: [PIGSaloft] Looking for info: North coast stunt kite games 2013?

  • Chris Taylor
    Message 1 of 5 , May 16, 2013
      That email address is no longer valid.  Perhaps, I'll try the midwest kite group.

      From: lowerdfool <lowerdfool@...>
      To: PIGSaloft@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 12:25 PM

      Ken Mckneil is looking for information about the North Coast Stunt Kite Games (maumee bay) event is happening this year and when.  Does anyone have some info I can pass along?

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          PIGSaloft-digest@yahoogroups.com
          PIGSaloft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Jay Farlow
      Message 2 of 5 , May 16, 2013

        See if AKA Region 5 director Steve Rothwell knows anything. You can reach him at rd5@.... If he does, let us know what you learn!

        Grace and peace,

        Jay Farlow

        Hoosier Kitefliers Society Webmaster

        jmfarlow@...

        Message 3 of 5 , May 23, 2013

          Looks like Ken got his answer from the GWTW forum. Here’s a link, in case anyone else is interested.

          Grace and peace,

          Jay

          jmfarlow@...