Looking for info: North coast stunt kite games 2013?

  • lowerdfool
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2013
      Ken Mckneil is looking for information about the North Coast Stunt Kite Games (maumee bay) event is happening this year and when. Does anyone have some info I can pass along?
    • Angie Chau
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2013
        The event is usually held on the 3rd weekend of July.  If Ken needs more info, he can contact Terry "Gizmo" Gerweck at tlg@....  He's with Black Swamp Air Force who usually hosts the fly.  I couldn't find anything else about it.

        Angie Chau
        HKS

        Ken Mckneil is looking for information about the North Coast Stunt Kite Games (maumee bay) event is happening this year and when.  Does anyone have some info I can pass along?

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            PIGSaloft-digest@yahoogroups.com
            PIGSaloft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Chris Taylor
        Message 3 of 5 , May 16, 2013
          That email address is no longer valid.  Perhaps, I'll try the midwest kite group.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 16, 2013

            See if AKA Region 5 director Steve Rothwell knows anything. You can reach him at rd5@.... If he does, let us know what you learn!

            Grace and peace,

            Jay Farlow

            Hoosier Kitefliers Society Webmaster

            jmfarlow@...

            Message 5 of 5 , May 23, 2013

              Looks like Ken got his answer from the GWTW forum. Here’s a link, in case anyone else is interested.

              Grace and peace,

              Jay

              jmfarlow@...