Re: [PIGSaloft] New kite WEBSITE

  • Robin McCracken
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2013

      Angie, everyone. The "old" AKA site will remain for at least awhile and can be accessed directly or by links from the new site. The new site started out as a "portal" but has ended up with lots of pages and updated, simplified navigation.

      Looking forward to seeing your events on the AKA Calendar and hope to make it to one sometime.

      Robin

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android