New kite WEBSITE

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2013
      Hello, Kiters!

      Please visit our NEW kite website for all types of kiting,

      http://kite.org

      a very easy to use source of all kite information

      Please let me know what you think

      Robin McCracken
      AKA Region 7 Director
      rd7@...
    • Angie Chau
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2013
        Robin,

        Wow-sers!  Nice look to the new site!  I've just begun browsing around but I like so far.  Will the old site remain active for a certain period before being discontinuned or are there plans to keep that but in use it for another capacity?

        Hmmm, since I'm already here, I guess I'll have to input our events...  ;)

        We'll certainly mention & link to it on our home page.  Thanks for the notice.

        Angie (HKS)

        --- On Sun, 1/27/13, Robin <boulderjunk@...> wrote:
        Hello, Kiters!

        Please visit our NEW kite website for all types of kiting,

        http://kite.org

        a very easy to use source of all kite information

        Please let me know what you think

        Robin McCracken
        AKA Region 7 Director
        rd7@...
      • Robin McCracken
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2013

          Angie, everyone. The "old" AKA site will remain for at least awhile and can be accessed directly or by links from the new site. The new site started out as a "portal" but has ended up with lots of pages and updated, simplified navigation.

          Looking forward to seeing your events on the AKA Calendar and hope to make it to one sometime.

          Robin

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android