U-MAKE 2013

  • Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2012
      Hi All,
      Just trying to help spread the work. With the loss of MAKR, Linda Larkey is working hard to keep a kite making retreat in the Midwest. This is the third year for U-MAKE and she is having it at the old MAKR site. For those that have been to MAKR, it is great news. A beautiful location and great food. Registration is now open for U-MAKE 2013. A variety of classes are offered with some great instructors. My registration is in and my check is in the mail. I hope to see lots of you there. Steady Winds, Grant
      http://www.u-make.org/about-u-make