Indiana fun fly kite retreat!

  • Angie Chau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2012
      --- From: Angie Chau <aka.indy@...> wrote:

      Greetings!

      I just received word that IKE (Illinois Kite Enthusiasts) are planning a two-day fun fly event at Indiana Dunes on Sep. 29-30.  For more information, click on this link:
      http://www.ikeclub.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2069
      To quote the forum's post: "All sorts of kites are welcome and encouraged: dualies, quads and SLKs to fill the sky!"

      A tentative courtesy listing on the HKS website calendar has been posted.  As more info trickles in, it will be updated.

      Stay cool!
      Angie
      HKS Secretary