RIpstop Nylon dying and painting techniques mini class?

  • Chris Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2006
      On www.kitebuilder.com/forums there was a discussion on a 100 yard roll
      of .5oz white ripstop nylon for $200. It stemmed into a discussion on
      what people would do with all that white cloth. Anyhow,
      Harold "kitesquid" Ames talked about holding a class for ripstop dying
      techniques and I told him we could probably get a group of 10 or so
      people together. The thread on this discussion can be found here:

      http://www.kitebuilder.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3315

      I would think we could split the cost for Harold's trip and find a
      place for him to stay a weekend. Anyone else interested?
    • Grant lovett
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2006
        I would be interested Chris, depending on the weekend. Keep us posted,
        Grant Lovett

        >From: "Chris Taylor" <lowerdfool@...>
        >To: PIGSaloft@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [PIGSaloft] RIpstop Nylon dying and painting techniques mini
        >class?
        >Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:38:42 -0000
        >
        >On www.kitebuilder.com/forums there was a discussion on a 100 yard roll
        >of .5oz white ripstop nylon for $200. It stemmed into a discussion on
        >what people would do with all that white cloth. Anyhow,
        >Harold "kitesquid" Ames talked about holding a class for ripstop dying
        >techniques and I told him we could probably get a group of 10 or so
        >people together. The thread on this discussion can be found here:
        >
        >http://www.kitebuilder.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3315
        >
        >I would think we could split the cost for Harold's trip and find a
        >place for him to stay a weekend. Anyone else interested?

      • kemicorgi
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2006
          I'd be interested as well.
          -Mike Kory
        • jdvonbokern@fuse.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 14, 2006
            Hi Chris,
            I am always up for making a mess and learning a new trick or two !
            Keep me posted,
            Debbie