      From: hart5j@... <hart5j@...>
      Subject: Re: [PIGSaloft] New to group
      To: PIGSaloft@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 9:24 PM

      Hi Jason:
      My name is John and I'm one of the Pigs.  The festival is at the VOA (Voice of America) park.  It is a very large park made from the remains of the Voice of America gov. complex.  You may have remembered all the radio towers off of I-75 as a kid.  That's the place.  The front is the old building which is now a museum, the back is the large park with soccer fileds and baseball fields.

      We have the park's fields broken up and roped off into flying fields:  Show Areas (Chicago Fire) & (I-Quad), Kite Club field, stunt & demo field, childrens field and 2 large Open fly fields.    You are more than welcome to join us in the AKA club(s) field or if you wish to go into the open fields that's fine also.   Be sure to stop by and introduce yourself.  I probably be on safety patrol or flying the PIGS Aloft club kite (can't miss it).

      The club flys every 2nd Sunday of every month (weather permitting) from noon -5 PM in front of the VOA museum off of Tylersville road. If the weather's good we usual attract a nice crowd.

      Hope that helps!

      John Hart