      From: Devious Deviant <deviousdvnt@...>
      Subject: Re: [PIGSaloft] New to group
      To: PIGSaloft@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 6:52 PM

      Hello Jason, welcome to the club, my name is Jaymes, and I live in Xenia OH, about an hour from
      Wilmington, OH, and anytime you would like to get together to fly just let me know.  I have been flying kites for over 10 years, and I fly DLK, Parastunters, and Revolution Quad kites.
      I have some real nice fields here in Xenia, and I always enjoy flying with someone.
      Pigs aloft fly at the VOA on every second Saturday of the month
      There is a big festival in April 4-5 at VOA http://www.wguc. org/kitefest/
      Hope to hear form you soon.
      Good winds.
      Jaymes