71Re: [PIGSaloft] Question from a kitebuilder about airwaves kitefest

  • Ragatech@fuse.net
    Mar 25 5:39 AM
      It is a park and there are bar b que grills there for the general public so I don't see a problem. Nothing for sale would be allowed and has to be where it won't cook kites/ lines/ spectators but should not be a big deal. Alcohol is not allowed however so no beer with the brats.

      Rick

      ---- Chris Taylor <lowerdfool@...> wrote:
      > This question was asked by one of the members of kitebuilder.com
      >
      > Would it be taboo to bring a tailgating barbecue pit and use it on the edge of the flying field?
      >
      > Any comments?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic