      From: Jerry McGuire <weflykites@...>
      Subject: Re: [PIGSaloft] Permission for PIGS LOGO
      To: PIGSaloft@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 7:03 AM

      I"m with you on this.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:37 AM

      Who is doing What to promote P.I.G.S. ALOFT?
      What is the promotion?
      Why do they need a logo?
      I say NIX to anyone I don't know who and what they are going to do with whatever!!
      John P
      BTW this email address will be closed soon, so please use either jkitepflyer@ aol.com or kitepflyer@aol. com for my address.
      Please make  a note of this change.

      I'm going to vote no to this.