50Cleveland Kite Festival September 6th and 7th

  • Nancy Lockwood / Harry Gregory
    Aug 2 8:49 AM

      Attention: Aufmerksamkeit: Aandacht: Attenzione: Ð'нимание:

      If you are thinking of coming to CKF:

      Due to a mistake that was under my control we are going to have Cleveland Kite Festival to September 6th and 7th this year. If this is creates an inconvenience, I am sorry. We got our permits way back in February and cannot change it now so we are moving forward. (It has a lot to do with Labor Day being so early this year) So if you want to blame someone it can be me.

      Harry J. Gregory

      President

      Ohio Society for the Elevation of Kites:D