18AirWaves Kite Festival - Thank You card

  • Jeff Hale
    May 2 12:15 PM
      hey there,

      Last week a nice thank-you card from the PIGS Aloft gang arrived in
      my mail. MUCH APPRECIATED :)

      I'm sorry to say that I was pretty much stuck out back all afternoon
      - babysitting my rainbow WindFeather display (can't be too
      carefull...in fact, I had one of my kites stolen that day). Never did
      get around to venturing out front to meet all you kiters & to check
      out the eye candy.
      Perhaps next year...or maybe even at Grand Haven next month! Yet
      another first-time event for this guy. Hope to see some of you there.

      blue skies,

      Jeff Hale - Neenah, WI
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic