Hello

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 17, 2012
      Hello. I am reading Deep Ancestors. I have been acquainted with the author for a number of years. I am recommending the book to others in paganism and witchcraft. I am happy to find this group and look forward to learning more. I am an amateur antiquarian and classicist.

      Best,
      Ian Elliott
    • Ken Pfrenger
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 22, 2012
        Hi Ian!

        Good to see you posting here, welcome aboard!

        Ken

        On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Ian <quicksilver101445@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hello. I am reading Deep Ancestors. I have been acquainted with the author
        > for a number of years. I am recommending the book to others in paganism and
        > witchcraft. I am happy to find this group and look forward to learning
        > more. I am an amateur antiquarian and classicist.
        >
        > Best,
        > Ian Elliott

      • Ian Elliott
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 23, 2012
          Ken, you son of a gun!  You sure get around.  Very happy we are both here!  I always enjoy your postings.

          Hope your Yule was great!  Happy New Year!

          Ian