ISO RV Hymn 4.24.7

  • Wade
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2011
      Hey guys, does anyome know where I could read, preferrably on-line, a copy of hymn #4.24.7 from the Rig Veda? It's not in my copy of Doniger's translation. And, it involves Indra imbibing a fortifying battle-potion. Help is def. appreciated!!!
    • Edgard Bikelis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2011
        Hi!

        http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/rigveda/rv04024.htm