Yule Songs

  • slag310
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      I have just opened a new page that people might be interested in. It lists traditional Yule Songs in English and tells where you can find the music for them and, if possible a recording. It lists mainly Holly and Ivy Songs, Wassail Songs and the Boar's Head Carol, as well as songs of conviviality--fun for everyone to sing. I hope you like it.

      Here is a link that might work
      http://pierce.yolasite.com/yulesongs

      and another in case that doesn't.
      or just pierce.yolasite.com/yulesongs