Re: [PIEreligion] Deep Ancestors

  • Peter Kahle
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2010
      On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Aldrin F.T. <ah.aldrin@...> wrote:

      > Is there a way to purchase an "e-copy"? Shipping will cost more for me than
      > the actual book. Sigh.

      I don't think there is, yet, but see the recycled bits below (from a
      discussion on the TechnoPagan list):

      Hey all,
      Just wanted to let all of you know that I'm looking into the best ways to
      make electronic forms of all of our publications available for multiple
      platforms/readers (I personally use my Palm Pilot - yea I know, its old
      tech, but I refuse to use an iPhone when it must have an AT&T account).
      I'm also researching this possibility for our books, and possibly OakLeaves,
      but that will be further in the future.
      So, if you will all be patient with me, I'll have something that will work
      for everyone :)
      peg
      Chronicler

    • CeiSerith@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 12, 2010
        In a message dated 9/30/2010 11:44:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        ah.aldrin@... writes:

        >Is there a way to purchase an "e-copy"? Shipping will cost more for me
        than
        the actual book. Sigh.
        Always a bummer. I don't know if there will be an e-version. You'd
        have to talk to the people at adf publishing.

        Ceisiwr Serith