Higher cause, Artus

  • Aydan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Recently I've been in a bit of an existential funk, and have been pondering Viktor Frankl's view that humans generally need some form of cause to serve. A cause bigger than their own individual gratification.

      Additionally, I was also reading Ceisiwr's "Deep Ancestors" (great book BTW!) and found myself thinking "I wonder, what do the Gods serve?"

      The first answer that came to mind was - Arta (Xartus), followed by 'the community'.

      So, I thought I'd toss out the questions and see what other people had to say, and if they had any recommendations about the specifics of how to go about serving the cause of Arta.

      Regards,
      Aydan