Re: [PIEreligion] Deep Ancestors

  • Ken Pfrenger
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2009
      Congrats on the new book! I will definitely be picking this up as soon as I can.

      Ken

      On 10/29/09, CeiSerith@... <CeiSerith@...> wrote:
      > I'm please to announce that my book "Deep Ancestors: Practicing the
      > Religion of the Proto-Indo-Europeans" has just come out. It incorporates
      > much
      > of the PIE material on my website (_http://ceisiwrserith.com/pier/index.htm_
      > (http://ceisiwrserith.com/pier/index.htm) ), but of course contains much
      > more. It is available through Amazon and from ADF.org. I'm hoping it will
      > be a source of discussion, and expect that it will be the cause of much
      > argument, both good.
      >
      > Ceisiwr Serith

    • J.R. Raithbheartiagh
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 5, 2009
        scríobh CeiSerith@...
        > I'm please to announce that my book "Deep Ancestors: Practicing the
        > Religion of the Proto-Indo-Europeans" has just come out. It incorporates
        > much
        > of the PIE material on my website
        > (_http://ceisiwrserith.com/pier/index.htm_
        > (http://ceisiwrserith.com/pier/index.htm) ), but of course contains much
        > more. It is available through Amazon and from ADF.org. I'm hoping it
        > will
        > be a source of discussion, and expect that it will be the cause of much
        > argument, both good.
        >
        > Ceisiwr Serith

        Congratulations on this new tome. I have enjoyed reading your website and
        am a big fan of your "A Book of Pagan Prayer", I will have to add this new
        work to my shelves. Thanks for the time and effort you've put into this
        all.

        slán go fóill,
        JRR

        may the Daghdha hold you in the palm of his hand and protect you,<br>may
        Brighid light your hearth and
        heart,<br>and may Lugh strengthen your arm and eye.
      • CeiSerith@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 6, 2009
          In a message dated 11/6/2009 5:52:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          pech@... writes:

          >Congratulations on this new tome. I have enjoyed reading your website and
          am a big fan of your "A Book of Pagan Prayer", I will have to add this new
          work to my shelves. Thanks for the time and effort you've put into this
          all.

          You're quite welcome. It was a labor of love and obsession.

          Ceisiwr Serith

        • Yngona Desmond
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 22, 2009
            Glad news. Good for you. I too have enjoyed your website over the years.

            ... Yngona Desmond

            --- In PIEreligion@yahoogroups.com, CeiSerith@... wrote:

            > I'm please to announce that my book "Deep Ancestors: Practicing the
            > Religion of the Proto-Indo-Europeans" has just come out. It incorporates much
            > of the PIE material on my website (_http://ceisiwrserith.com/pier/index.htm_
            > (http://ceisiwrserith.com/pier/index.htm) ), but of course contains much
            > more. It is available through Amazon and from ADF.org. I'm hoping it will
            > be a source of discussion, and expect that it will be the cause of much
            > argument, both good.
            >
            > Ceisiwr Serith

          • Sarah
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 3, 2010
              Congratulations on your new book. It sound quite interesting so I'll have to pick up a copy
            • Aldrin F.T.
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 26, 2010
                Is there a way to purchase an "e-copy"? Shipping will cost more for me than
                the actual book. Sigh.

                On 30 October 2009 01:54, <CeiSerith@...> wrote:

                > I'm please to announce that my book "Deep Ancestors: Practicing the
                > Religion of the Proto-Indo-Europeans" has just come out. It incorporates
                > much
                > of the PIE material on my website (_
                > http://ceisiwrserith.com/pier/index.htm_
                > (http://ceisiwrserith.com/pier/index.htm) ), but of course contains much
                > more. It is available through Amazon and from ADF.org. I'm hoping it will
                > be a source of discussion, and expect that it will be the cause of much
                > argument, both good.
                >
                > Ceisiwr Serith

                Sent from my Palantir --

                Aldrin F.T.

              • Peter Kahle
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 1, 2010
                  On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Aldrin F.T. <ah.aldrin@...> wrote:

                  > Is there a way to purchase an "e-copy"? Shipping will cost more for me than
                  > the actual book. Sigh.

                  I don't think there is, yet, but see the recycled bits below (from a
                  discussion on the TechnoPagan list):

                  Hey all,
                  Just wanted to let all of you know that I'm looking into the best ways to
                  make electronic forms of all of our publications available for multiple
                  platforms/readers (I personally use my Palm Pilot - yea I know, its old
                  tech, but I refuse to use an iPhone when it must have an AT&T account).
                  I'm also researching this possibility for our books, and possibly OakLeaves,
                  but that will be further in the future.
                  So, if you will all be patient with me, I'll have something that will work
                  for everyone :)
                  peg
                  Chronicler

                • CeiSerith@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 12, 2010
                    In a message dated 9/30/2010 11:44:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                    ah.aldrin@... writes:

                    >Is there a way to purchase an "e-copy"? Shipping will cost more for me
                    than
                    the actual book. Sigh.
                    Always a bummer. I don't know if there will be an e-version. You'd
                    have to talk to the people at adf publishing.

                    Ceisiwr Serith