Interview on 'Six Pillars To Persia'

  • Mehr Aban
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008
      Hi,

      In case anyone is interested I did an interview on Roman and Persian
      esoteric/mystical related material for Resonance radio station in
      London this week for the programme 'Six Pillars To Persia' it will be
      aired again on Sunday at 20:30 FM104.4. If you are not in London it
      can heard online via the radio station's website:
      http://resonancefm.com/

      and later on as a podcost at
      http://sixpillarstopersia.wordpress.com
      Regards,