Just a little FYI

  • A.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Things have been pretty quiet of late. I haven't been around much as my
      primary PC has died and I'm relegated to bumming my wife's laptop from
      when I can.
      Beyond that, I realized a few months ago, that I feel like I've
      gathered all the info I can from the current evidence out there.
      When stretching beyond the core elements of which I feel certain, I
      find myself looking over the competing theories and saying "Well... I
      can see how both *might* be true, but the evidence really isn't all
      that conclusive"
      Beyond that, due to the current political climate in the US, I've been
      spending a fair amount of time re-reading the Constitution and the
      various documents supporting it (such as the rough drafts of it and the
      Bill of Rights, the antecedents to the Bill of Rights, as well as the
      Federalist and Ant-Federalist Papers)

      Anyway, here's hoping you all had a good Solstice.

      -Aydan