The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

  • A.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
      Happy New Year all, as the wheel of the seasons keeps turning (albeit
      I ponder the state of the axle - it was almost 60 degrees in Vermont
      today) I thought I'd send out a bit of a message.

      The Good:
      I've updated my website. Hopefully any old errors have been fixed and
      I've added a one liner scap of evidence here and there to a couple of
      the old files.
      Additionally there are 2 new files.
      The first is a piece on what I consider the central triad of Gods in
      IE mythology (especially the Teutonic branches).
      The second is a table outlining some of the various IE cross cultural
      correlates.

      The Bad: (depending on how you look at it)
      I am planning on stepping away from IE studies for a bit. I want to
      focus on my own personal path (Teutonic) and on other aspects of my
      life (aka getting back in shape). I will still be here- reading,
      moderating, and should some truly tempting new evidence be
      discovered ... I'll likely get hopping again. But barring the
      discovery of new info about the IE correlates to Tyr, Frey,
      Nuada/Nodens, or Mars. I am going to be on the sidelines.

      The Ugly:
      Umm.. I dunno... me after too much to drink?!

      In faith and frith,
      Aydan
    • A.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
        ugh... the addy for the updated site is:

        www.geocities.com/xthanex/