Pagan Chant-Song Project - Call for Help]

  • M Kuncaitis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      Labas! / Slava!

      A friend of mine is trying to create a sort of database of
      pagan/pre-christian chants from around the world.

      If you think you know of any chants that you'd like to share with
      Brendan, please email him at cathbad@...

      For those on my Romuva list, I've already shared with Brendan "Saly
      Kelio" (the lyrics).

      Iki,
      Marija