Celts and Galacticapublishing

  • A.
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      Just as an FYI:
      the list. Thus long responses to his posts are probably not required.

      While the discussion did seem to get a bit tedious, I must admit that
      it also has been educational as I was not particularly aware of exactly
      how the various Celtic tongues were categorized and classified.

      Regards,
      Aydan
    • Ken Pfrenger
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
        On 9/1/05, A. <xthanex@...> wrote:
        > Just as an FYI:
        > the list. Thus long responses to his posts are probably not required.
        >
        > While the discussion did seem to get a bit tedious, I must admit that
        > it also has been educational as I was not particularly aware of exactly
        > how the various Celtic tongues were categorized and classified.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Aydan

        You beat me to it:) I was going to let everyone know just as soon as I
        got home today but no need now. He was already under moderations so it
        was just a matter of time before the boot got put to him.

        It is interesting how some of the most annoying threads can actually
        teach you something isn't it?
      • bhmsympatico
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
          --- In PIEreligion@yahoogroups.com, "A." <xthanex@y...> wrote:

          > While the discussion did seem to get a bit tedious, I must admit that
          > it also has been educational as I was not particularly aware of exactly
          > how the various Celtic tongues were categorized and classified.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Aydan

          Aydan,
          I actually don't mind the nutty discussions. It's an opportunity to
          get very detailed information and a comprehensive list of sources. It
          can also see how it is tedious to some members. After all, the same
          information needs to be repeated five or six times and still it
          doesn't get through.

          Best wishes,
          Sarah