Re: [PIEreligion] Re: Parallels between Celtic and Vedic Cultures

  • Galactica Publishing
    Message 1 of 187 , Jul 31, 2005
      --- worlduni_news <worlduni_news@...> wrote:

      > P.S. A Brief History of the Druids, 1994, has
      > hopelessly outdated
      > material. The name as such, was a mythic invention
      > of a few ancient
      > Greeks, there never have been any 'Celts'.

      sure, sure, there were "never any Celts" ...the
      Hallstadt ruins were GREEKS! Hallelujah!!! here the
      whole time I was imagining to have Gaelic ancestors,
      but thanks to you, I realize that all of my ancestors,
      did not originally come from Iberian Gaul, but were
      GREEKS! By JOVE YOU ARE BRILLIANT!

      Sincerely, Rory Dubhdara (a "greek" surname I tell
      you!!! Dionysos be praised , tonight I am going to get
      drunk on cheap wine, thanks to you, oh wise sage of
      the ancients!!!)

      "Appear, appear, what so they shape or name,

      O mountain Bull, Snake of the Hundred Heads,

      Lion of the Burning Flame!

      O God, Beast, Mystery, come!"

      --- Euripides, Bacchae

      Hymn to Dionysos

      http://www.galacticapublishing.com

      Galactica --- The Journal of European Paganism, Mysticism, Occulture, Folklore, Visionary Art and Autonomous Homelands....

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • bhmsympatico
      Message 187 of 187 , Sep 16, 2005
        <worlduni_news@y...> wrote:
        > I also note that in fact you do not respond to the item intended which
        > is clearly marked in the title" Celtic nation theory rejected" and
        > this in itself indeed tells more about you then it does about me.
        > But thanks for the non-response anyhow, over and out.

        Worlduni,
        Could you keep the discussion civil. Francesco has be polite with you
        and I don't see the need to be sarcastic, rude, or snide.

        Sarah