23594Fwd: FUTURE TRASH Collection Changes!

  • Diane C. Russell
    Mar 1, 2016

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: IHHAAC Board <ihhaac.board@...>
      Date: Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 2:33 PM
      Subject: FUTURE TRASH Collection Changes!
      To: IHHAAC Board <ihhaac.board@...>

      Later in 2016 there will be some significant changes to the county's trash collections. At some point we may go to once a week trash pickup. More information will be provided as the time to implement gets closer. In the meantime, please check out: http://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/sites/WasteManagement/Services/Collections/TrashCollections/Pages/Once-A-Week.aspx Watch for more information on our web site: www.IHHAAC.org or come to a meeting.

      There will be a general membership meeting of the Indian Head Highway Area Action Council on Tuesday, April 5, at 7 P.M. at the Fort Foote Recreation Building located at 8300 Fort Foote Road, Fort Washington. All are welcome!

      IHHAAC, Inc.
      Stan Fetter, President
      P.O. Box 44013
      Fort Washington, MD 20749
      (301)839-4764 for Secretary Sarah Cavitt