23588Re: [PG-Politics] FYI-Condo/Homeowner Association Bills in General Assembly>>> [1 Attachment]

  • sstrother
    Feb 27, 2016
      So...an Advocate and a Lobbyist? Your position on the 15% tax increase un-nerved me at times...

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 27, 2016, at 6:04 AM, ARTEERICK@... [PG-Politics] <PG-Politics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      FYI-Condo/Homeowner Association Bills in General Assembly>>
      Some of you are aware that I am a lobbyist for several non-profits whose mission is focused on public education, children and family related issues. However, I have also lead or represented Condos and Homeowner Associations in the past.

      While reviewing pending bills, I found several in the attached, that may interest some Condo and Homeowner Associations, their board and/or members.

      See attached and if interested in taking action, contact the bill sponsor, your senator and delegates, especially if they are members of the committee that will hold the hearing.

      Please pass it on, if applicable to others

      RICK TYLER

      Child, Family, Community & Public Education Advocate
      arteerick@...
      Remember - You only know what you have experienced.

      <2016 Condo and Homeowner bills.docx>
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic