Dinesh Sethia

  • Gita
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 10:04 PM
      Sorry, I wished to say''Refrain from using using this forum..
      hope you got that right!!
    • Dinesh Sethiya
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 12:53 AM
        Yup. No probs. Your point is absolutely valid.

        But I want to make a point here that we all know there is no treatment for this diseases in the world. So what is the harm in if I sent some useful information. and as said there is no side effect of this therapy and you can continue with your present treatment side by side.

        In a one to one mail others may not get the useful information. Anyway full stop to this topic. I won't send this kind of mail in future.

        Regards,
        Dinesh