Goodby Hood River

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi all Deb and I are selling our house in Hood river and moving to
      Portland/Vancouver. In only one day on the market we recived a offer
      so it is time to start looking. We will miss the view but that 2.5
      hour round trip commute to work is beyond old. We are sailing and
      surfing the coast a lot more now to escape the Gorge crowds of
      summer so it seems like the right time to move. Anyone got any hot
      tips for real estate in Troutdale, Orchards, Cames?????

      dave