05:04 PDA Bulletin - Web Links Campaign

  • Charles Knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2005
      Dear Subscriber:

      We Want Your Help in Expanding Our Reach on the Internet!

      A core attribute of the Internet are hyperlinks from one site to
      another – the connective filaments of the Web. Major search
      engines factor the number of links to a site into their ranking
      formula.

      We at the Project on Defense Alternatives have begun a campaign to
      double the number of links to our sites. We already have quite a few
      and our sites do very well for a small organization, attracting
      600,000 visitors a year. With more links, more people around the
      world will benefit from our resources.

      You can help this links campaign with just a few minutes of your
      time. Do you have a blog or are you associated with an organization
      that has a Website? If either a blog or a Website has any content
      related to war and peace issues then it is a candidate for a link
      exchange with PDA.

      Contact your organization's Webmaster or site editor and ask them
      to link to one or more of the PDA sites listed below. If you have a
      blog or a personal Website you can create the links immediately.

      Then let us know where the new PDA links are appearing and we will
      reciprocate with links in our long established Military, War and
      Peace Bookmarks page (http://www.comw.org/pda/milbkmrk.html) or our
      new page of War and Peace Blogs. You can be assured that such cross
      linking will bring more visitors to your site(s).

      Thank you for helping out!

      PDA sites:

      PDA homepage -- http://www.comw.org/pda/
      War Report – http://www.comw.org/warreport/