IF shift (band pass tuning)

  • k5woR <rwmcdonald@prodigy.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Maybe someone has the answer for this. The IF shift on my 1000 seems
      to be not centered in the band pass. That is if you center it via
      any of the software programs and switch from USB to LSB the band
      pass is shifted about 500Hz from center. Is this a eprom or an
      internal adjustment? I use the LSB and USB to copy AM (poor man's
      Syn)
      Richard