Changes made to message settings

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
      Hi All,

      I have added a footer to the messages so that they now include:

      "Please TRIM your replies or set your email program not to include the original  message in reply unless needed for clarity.
      Thanks"

      In the past two weeks we have had many messages that include replies of 10 or more messages which takes up space and bandwidth...

      So in the future, please remember to *Trim Your Messages* :-)

      The Moderator Team

    • Fred
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013

        I plead guilty but browsers can present differently and how convenient it is to be able to scroll down to review the content and trend of a topic - and perhaps save the text for future reference.

        But this is a poor excuse for a bad habit and I shall attempt to comply accordingly.

        Regards,

        Fred.