Re: [PCR1000] Eeprom back up disk

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2013
      It's just called PCR Pro now and can be downloaded from it's Homepage at:
      http://www.fiftyonefiftysystems.com/PcrPro/PcrProDwnld.html

      Regards,
      Jay

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2013
        Hi Dave
        thanks for your promt reply
        down loaded pcr pro. cant seem to find any user info
        trying to use second hand pcr1000
        no reception on 40 + 80 metre bands
        only useing supplied
        antenna