scanning

  • meatpie51
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2012
      can anybody tell me how to scan multiple banks on the pc-1000 scanner using the icom software,
      or any suggestions on better software to use, new to these pc controlled scanners, any help would be great,
    • meatpie51
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2012
        --- In PCR1000@yahoogroups.com, "meatpie51" <jock51@...> wrote:

        > can anybody tell me how to scan multiple banks on the pc-1000 scanner using the icom software,
        > or any suggestions on better software to use, new to these pc controlled scanners, any help would be great,

        seems it can not be done, disappointing, thanks for all the reply's,,

      • Peter Hawkes
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2012
          Unfortunately Icom software won't scan multiple banks but TalkPCR will and
          it is free and it's a good program , not sure if it is available from the
          group files , but Google it .
          If you have a problem getting it i can email it.

          Pete
          2mls East of Halfpenny Green
          South Staffordshire

          > can anybody tell me how to scan multiple banks on the pc-1000 scanner
          > using the icom software,
          > or any suggestions on better software to use, new to these pc controlled
          > scanners, any help would be great,

        • Jay
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2012
            Youy can scan multiple banks with PCR Pro, TrunkPCR and PCR Remote at:
            "http://www.fiftyonefiftysystems.com/IComPcr.html"

            Jay

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 6, 2012
              The Icom software does have its limitations and for a better "bells and whistles" experience try "Ham Radio Deluxe".
              http://www.hrdsoftwarellc.com/

              For small and practical I still like "IcomControl"
              http://arachnoid.com/icomcontrol/index.html
              (Superseded by "JRX" which I haven't tried yet)

              Fred.

              > can anybody tell me how to scan multiple banks on the pc-1000 scanner using the icom software,
              > or any suggestions on better software to use, new to these pc controlled scanners, any help would be great,

              seems it can not be done, disappointing, thanks for all the reply's,,

            • Serdar ULUKONAKCI
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
                Hi,
                You can try: