Alinco DJ 480

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
      Hi all I have just bort an Alinco DJ480 and have tried to do the expanded tx and rx mod by holding the lamp key and turning the radio on. It has no efect at all. I have also tried holding the F key and the lamp key and turning the radio on but still no luck. Does any one have any idea why its not working? I seem to remember that there might be an internal mod to do before the keypad mod will work but its so long ago I cant remember.
      Any help at all would be great.
      I am also looking for a ctcss unit for one of these if any one has one for sale.
      Thanx
      Gary
      g1fsh@...

      www.g1fsh.co.uk for my items for sale and other radio stuff.