PCRscope 1.4.1b

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2012
      Hi, I'm new to this particular forum, but have been using ICOM receivers for quite awhile.
      I'm having trouble installing the PCRScope software, has anyone else had a problem with it?
      I'm using Icom software version 2.2.
      XP SP3, fairly fast computer (3.06)
      I'm just wondering if there is a MS library that has to be installed before this app will work, there arn't any instruction.
      The program installs OK, asks for the com port, then asks for the user to stop and restart the PCR, but that's as far as it goes...for me anyway.
      Any help would be much appreciated.

      Rgds Bob (UK)