Re: [PCR1000] ENOUGH!!

  • Andy Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 1, 2002
      Why not stop being a prat and giving the spammer the time of day by simply deleting the mail!! It is very childish to just harp on about something so trivial. Other people are probably thinking the same of your emails!!!
      From: "Franke N. Steine" <franke_n_steine@...>
      Date: 2002/08/31 Sat AM 07:11:44 GMT
      To: PCR1000@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PCR1000] ENOUGH!!

      Dallas
      (Feral West Coater)

      Dallas.....

      its bad enough to have this fool post his
      links...why should the group suffer cause of your
      rants about his posts?

      Do like everyone else...delete those posts.

      Its simple.

      It doesnt take a lot of time.

      And it saves the rest of us from listening to
      you!

      --- Dallas <dalmac@...> wrote:
      >   What a lot of Crap..if the person running
      > this E Site Knew what hes doing hed do
      > it....Its only the last few Months we have had
      > this problem....No other Site thats properly
      > run has this Problem....Your looseing Numerous
      > People   WAKE UP ...
      >
      > Remember all it takes is a Complaint to "Yahoo
      > Groups"...under there new rules here in Oz or
      > Nz to have Group closed down   so WAKE UP DO it
      > or Loose it
      >

      > From: chris_jc@...
      > Date: 2002/08/29 Thu PM 10:50:21 GMT
      > To: PCR1000@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: Re: [PCR1000] Check This Site Out!
      >

      > Dallas
      > (Feral West Coater)

      <HR>

      <tt>
      Cool it man, they are a fact of the www, I just
      delete.<BR>
      <BR>
      chris jc<BR>
      <BR>
      &gt; <BR>
      &gt; Why cant you Block this Crap......Other
      Webmasters can.........Its quite easy just&nbsp;
      do it....<BR>
      &gt; <BR>
      &gt; <BR>
      &gt; Wrom: TNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONEUQZAA<BR>
      &gt; Date: 2002/08/29 Thu AM 08:42:13 GMT<BR>
      &gt; To: &lt;PCR1000@yahoogroups.com&gt;<BR>
      &gt; Subject: Re: [PCR1000] Check This Site
      Out!<BR>
      &gt; <BR>
      &gt; <BR>
      &gt; Dallas&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
      &gt; (Feral West Coater)<BR>
      &gt; <BR>
      <BR>
      </tt>

      <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
      <a
      href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo!
      Terms of Service</a>.</tt>

    • Graham Black
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 1, 2002
        Message
        AMEN to that!

        From: "Franke N. Steine" <franke_n_steine@...>
        Date: 2002/08/31 Sat AM 07:11:44 GMT
        To: PCR1000@yahoogroups.com

      • chris_jc@btopenworld.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 1, 2002
          It seems apparent you are disatisfied with the service, and infer knowledge of how it should be done.
          Perhaps you should unsubscribe and start your own perfectly managed group.

          chris jc

        • dalmac@xtra.co.nz
          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 1, 2002
            It seems apparent you are disatisfied with the service, and infer knowledge of how it should be done.
            Perhaps you should unsubscribe and start your own perfectly managed group.

            chris jc

            >  from:    Dallas <dalmac@...>
            >  date:    Sun, 01 Sep 2002 02:14:03
            >  to:      PCR1000@yahoogroups.com
            >  subject: Re: [PCR1000] ENOUGH!!
            >
            > Its Obvious   You havn't a Clue about being a Web master...Ive now complained both to YahooGroups about your inability to operate a web site or ring,... and Icom (re misuse of PCR1000) so you can sort your mess out.....
            >

            > From: "Franke N. Steine" <franke_n_steine@...>
            > Date: 2002/08/31 Sat AM 07:11:44 GMT
            > To: PCR1000@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: [PCR1000] ENOUGH!!
            >

            > Dallas
            > (Feral West Coater)

          • Franke N. Steine
            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 2, 2002
              what are you talking about?

              you think i run this list?

              --- Dallas <dalmac@...> wrote:
              > Its Obvious You havn't a Clue about being a
              > Web master...Ive now complained both to
              > YahooGroups about your inability to operate a
              > web site or ring,... and Icom (re misuse of
              > PCR1000) so you can sort your mess out.....
              >

              > From: "Franke N. Steine"
              > <franke_n_steine@...>
              > Date: 2002/08/31 Sat AM 07:11:44 GMT
              > To: PCR1000@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: [PCR1000] ENOUGH!!
              >

              > Dallas
              > (Feral West Coater)

              <HR>

              <tt>
              Dallas.....<BR>
              <BR>
              its bad enough to have this fool post his<BR>
              links...why should the group suffer cause of
              your<BR>
              rants about his posts?<BR>
              <BR>
              Do like everyone else...delete those posts.<BR>
              <BR>
              Its simple.<BR>
              <BR>
              It doesnt take a lot of time.<BR>
              <BR>
              And it saves the rest of us from listening to<BR>
              you!<BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
              --- Dallas <dalmac@...> wrote:<BR>
              >   What a lot of Crap..if the
              person running<BR>
              > this E Site Knew what hes doing hed do<BR>
              > it....Its only the last few Months we have
              had<BR>
              > this problem....No other Site thats
              properly<BR>
              > run has this Problem....Your looseing
              Numerous<BR>
              > People   WAKE UP ...<BR>
              > <BR>
              > Remember all it takes is a Complaint to
              "Yahoo<BR>
              > Groups"...under there new rules here in
              Oz or<BR>
              > Nz to have Group closed down   so
              WAKE UP DO it<BR>
              > or Loose it <BR>
              > <BR>
              > <BR>
              > <BR>
              > <BR>
              > From: chris_jc@...<BR>
              > Date: 2002/08/29 Thu PM 10:50:21 GMT<BR>
              > To: PCR1000@yahoogroups.com<BR>
              > Subject: Re: Re: [PCR1000] Check This Site
              Out!<BR>
              > <BR>
              > <BR>
              > Dallas   <BR>
              > (Feral West Coater)<BR>
              > <BR>
              <HR><BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
              <tt><BR>
              Cool it man, they are a fact of the www, I
              just<BR>
              delete.<BR><BR>
              <BR><BR>
              chris jc<BR><BR>
              <BR><BR>
              &gt; <BR><BR>
              &gt; Why cant you Block this
              Crap......Other<BR>
              Webmasters can.........Its quite easy
              just&nbsp;<BR>
              do it....<BR><BR>
              &gt; <BR><BR>
              &gt; <BR><BR>
              &gt; Wrom:
              TNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONEUQZAA<BR><BR>
              &gt; Date: 2002/08/29 Thu AM 08:42:13
              GMT<BR><BR>
              &gt; To:
              &lt;PCR1000@yahoogroups.com&gt;<BR><BR>
              &gt; Subject: Re: [PCR1000] Check This
              Site<BR>
              Out!<BR><BR>
              &gt; <BR><BR>
              &gt; <BR><BR>
              &gt; Dallas&nbsp;&nbsp;
              <BR><BR>
              &gt; (Feral West Coater)<BR><BR>
              &gt; <BR><BR>
              <BR><BR>
              </tt><BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
              <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              the<BR>
              <a<BR>
              href="<a
              href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>">Yahoo!<BR>
              Terms of Service</a>.</tt><BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
              Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes<BR>
              <a
              href="http://finance.yahoo.com">http://finance.yahoo.com</a><BR>
              </tt>

              <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
              <a
              href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo!
              Terms of Service</a>.</tt>

              http://finance.yahoo.com