PCR Pro version 1.14.277 Now Available

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 13, 2011
      PCR Pro version 1.14.277 Now Available for Downloading from homepage:
      http://members.cox.net/fifty.50/PcrPro/PcrProDwnld.html

      This update has Two Fixes, One Addition and Two Changes...

      Feb 20,2011 - Added: Monitor CTS Line to React when Power on PCR is
      Turned OFF.
      Feb 25,2011 - Fixed: Printing Search Results.
      Mar 02,2011 - Fixed: Adding Signal Level to Search Report for Normal
      Searching.
      Mar 11,2011 - -----: Timed Recoding now Disabled when in Sweep Mode.
      Mar 13,2011 - -----: RR.com Web Import Now Only Shows P25 TalkGroups.

      Version 1.14.277 Released 03/13/2011

      Regards,
      Jay
    • osborn
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 24, 2011
        When i switch on its say, please check com port setting,how do i fix this my old software talk pcr is working fine.
        thanks

        --- In PCR1000@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <crazycalifornian@...> wrote:

        > PCR Pro version 1.14.277 Now Available for Downloading from homepage:
        > http://members.cox.net/fifty.50/PcrPro/PcrProDwnld.html
        >
        > This update has Two Fixes, One Addition and Two Changes...
        >
        > Feb 20,2011 - Added: Monitor CTS Line to React when Power on PCR is
        > Turned OFF.
        > Feb 25,2011 - Fixed: Printing Search Results.
        > Mar 02,2011 - Fixed: Adding Signal Level to Search Report for Normal
        > Searching.
        > Mar 11,2011 - -----: Timed Recoding now Disabled when in Sweep Mode.
        > Mar 13,2011 - -----: RR.com Web Import Now Only Shows P25 TalkGroups.
        >
        > Version 1.14.277 Released 03/13/2011
        >
        > Regards,
        > Jay

      • osborn
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 24, 2011
          Who do i change the port setting

          --- In PCR1000@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <crazycalifornian@...> wrote:

          > PCR Pro version 1.14.277 Now Available for Downloading from homepage:
          > http://members.cox.net/fifty.50/PcrPro/PcrProDwnld.html
          >
          > This update has Two Fixes, One Addition and Two Changes...
          >
          > Feb 20,2011 - Added: Monitor CTS Line to React when Power on PCR is
          > Turned OFF.
          > Feb 25,2011 - Fixed: Printing Search Results.
          > Mar 02,2011 - Fixed: Adding Signal Level to Search Report for Normal
          > Searching.
          > Mar 11,2011 - -----: Timed Recoding now Disabled when in Sweep Mode.
          > Mar 13,2011 - -----: RR.com Web Import Now Only Shows P25 TalkGroups.
          >
          > Version 1.14.277 Released 03/13/2011
          >
          > Regards,
          > Jay

        • Jay
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 24, 2011
            To change the COM Port, click the [Menu] Button -> Options -> COM Port...

            Jay

              That's because the COM Port Number needs to be changed...
              To change the COM Port, click the [Menu] Button -> Options -> COM Port...

              Jay

              > When i switch on its say, please check com port setting,how do i fix this
              my old software talk pcr is working fine.
              > thanks
            • osborn
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 24, 2011
                Thanks will try it out this weekend.