Re: Digest Number 1659

  • pond.james_pond
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
      Many thanks for this work Dave, it is very much appreciated. I've attempted (and failed) to produce a pcr1000 config file to sync the rig with HDSDR (formerly WinradHD). I'm using a Softrock v9 to monitor a 10.7 MHz pcr1000 IF tap. The IC-PCR1000.ini you have provided works perfectly for this purpose, and doesn't require the virtual-null-modem or helper program to achieve sync'. Great work.

      I have one request if I may. Could you please indicate what changes are needed to the 'set frequency' string (Command=4B30.00.000000.000000.000000.3033.3030.3030.0A) in order to start the pcr1000 in AM mode @ 6 KHz filter width. This would be a big help in getting my head around the protocol. Many thanks again.