IcomControl-3.3 :)

  • james
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      i found it works well with wine on Linux and another benefit is even though the interface is simpler and less features my Icom PCR1000 hardware runs cooler so you might want to look in to that = run your PCR1000 for a while with the factory software and see how hot the radio gets, then try IcomControl-3.3 (found in the "Files" section) and after using it for several minutes see how much cooler the radio runs.

      thanks m1ajg for that software :)

      http://i.imgur.com/SrXhq.jpg