It's broke, seems like f front end problem.

  • Ben hariss
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      Well it finally happened, the radio quit working. All I get is a rushing noise out of the speaker. The sounds change if I change the bandwidth and a few other things. I am hearing that it needs to go back to the factory for repair. Is there anyone in the Mid-Atlantic area that works on these things? Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks, Ben