WANTED - a PCR1000

  • vk3apg
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi All

      i am hoping someone has a PCR 1000 that they are willing to sell for a
      fair price and in good working order..please email with price
      including postage etc to Melbourne Australia off the list

      Thanks

      Paul - VK3APG
    • Indonesia
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
        I am South Korean stay in Jakarta Indonesia.
        I have one unit PCR-1000.
        price no comment. no info, But I want reasonable price. not high price.
        from HL2UL,