Trunking???

  • mjbonney@msn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2001
      Hi all,
      I'm new to the list. I just bought a PCR1000 yesterday.
      My question is, does anyone know if there is any trunking software
      available or on the horizon for the 1000? Is this even possible???

      Thanks,
      Mark
    • combatsent@qwest.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2001
        Use http://www.google.com and search on "trunking"!
        I got 68 hits.

        mjbonney@... wrote:

        > Hi all,
        > I'm new to the list. I just bought a PCR1000
        > yesterday.
        > My question is, does anyone know if there is any trunking
        > software
        > available or on the horizon for the 1000? Is this even
        > possible???
        >

        > Thanks,
        > Mark
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        [Click Here!]

        --
        Bill Boltinghouse
        ex-USAF Security Service

        EC-47 History (Vietnam ARDF Mission)
        http://www.ec47.com/

        QTH: Council Bluffs Iowa --- 12 miles north of Offutt AFB

        http://combatsent.users3.50megs.com/

        All web sites are linked!