U.S. & World Radio Discussion Group (Invitation)

  • Antônio Schuler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2008
      Dear PCR1000 friends

      We want to invite you for the group U.S. & World Radio. Below a brief
      description.

      U.S. & WORLD RADIO DISCUSSION GROUP

      This is a discussion group for those interested in U.S. & World
      Radio, covering traditional, terrestrial broadcast, international
      shortwave and satellite radio. If it has to do with local, regional,
      domestic U.S. or international radio, or just plain general radio,
      and you have an interest, we invite you to join.

      Whether you are a current, seasoned radio profesional, or someone who
      just has an interest, or possibly a radio historian, you are invited
      to share your radio stories, photos and sound from the past while we
      also look at present day radio and its future.

      To join us:

      All are welcome!!

      Greetings!!

      Marc Tyll (Owner)