File Format Conversion Software

  • Craig Orban
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12 10:29 PM
      Am looking for a software utility to convert
      Scan*Star Deluxe *.SWG files TO either Icom's
      *.MCH or TalkPCR's *.FQL format.

      I'm already familiar with the commercial software
      offered by Computer Aided Technologies called
      "MAGIC" and the shareware ICOMVERT.EXE which
      converts Icom's *.MCH to Scan*Star *.SWG - any
      others?

      Thanks in advance.

      -

      Craig Orban
      Regina, SK, Canada
      50.45N 104.62W
      *Email: monitoringpost@...
      *Web Page:
      http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/monitoringpost/

      Remove NOSPAM from email address when replying.