Working with active antennas?

  • Robbins, Matty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 12:43 AM

      Hi All

      Since I do not have room for a full long wire antenna I was thinking of getting an active antenna. I was thinking of two options. MFJ-1020C (Indoor antenna) or the outdoor option MFJ-1024.

      I have a few  question that I am sure I can get some answer on this great forum.

      1)       since this are active antennas will there be a problem (or danger) to the PCR1000 from overloading?

      2)       Does anybody have experience with these antennas since I did not find hardly any info or review of them on the net?

      Thanks

      Matty