Re: [PCR1000] Re: [PCR-1000] PcrPro1k Download location update

  • Dallas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      I downloaded both this single archive disk version as well as the 4 disk set and neither runs.

      The display front comes up fine and asks me for my comm port but when i try to push the
      'On Button' it stays on for a few seconds and then turns off automatically.

      I can go to the Icom software and the radio works so I am pretty sure of my connections etc

      I'm running Windows ME and even tried the 'Fix Comm' routine to force the comm port to
      a normal configuration.  No change

      Any thoughts?

      Jim

      PS  The screen view looks great!!

      On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 17:17:48 -0700 "CrazyC" <crazy__c@...> writes:
      It seems FortuneCity did it to me again...  They disable my site
      whenever I upload a new program of mine...

      Anywho,  I uploaded all content to ICQ Free Web Hosting at:
      http://104452.home.icq.com
      The file is now in One Zip (2.4 megs) :)