Re: we develop Websites...

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2005
      Why the FUCK do we care

      --- In PCR1000@yahoogroups.com, "itransition_dr" <itransition_dr@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hi!
      > We are Professional website Developers and we've developed
      > commercial and personal websites of all categories such as e-
      > commerce, Lawyers, Detectives, Data Recovery, Forensics, Musicians,
      > Exporters & Importers, Schools & Colleges, textiles, doctors &
      > Hospitals and many more…
      >
      > We Provide cost saving Offshore Development ( outsourcing )
      > Services. If you want to have a Commercial or Personal website you
      > can have it for very low price.
      >
      > Please have a look on our Website Development Packages on following
      > link of our website:
      >
      > http://www.ddipro.com/ddipro/web-designing.html
      >
      > We also Provide Software Development and Testing Services. To find
      > out the details of our services, Please visit our website link:
      >
      > http://www.ddipro.com/ddipro/services.html
      >
      > For any query or comments, Please feel free to mail me at
      > tt@d...
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Tarun Tyagi,
      > Mobile: (+91)9868337762
      > http://www.ddipro.com

    • Jr Bob Dobbs
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2005
        I second that! Why the do we care? How did you get in here? See what
        happens when you leave the door unlocked....

        You should be banned!!!!!!

        --- In PCR1000@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <jumping_jackass@y...> wrote:

        > Why the FUCK do we care
        >
        > --- In PCR1000@yahoogroups.com, "itransition_dr"
        <itransition_dr@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi!
        > > We are Professional website Developers and we've developed
        > > commercial and personal websites of all categories such as e-
        > > commerce, Lawyers, Detectives, Data Recovery, Forensics,
        Musicians,
        > > Exporters & Importers, Schools & Colleges, textiles, doctors &
        > > Hospitals and many more…
        > >
        > > We Provide cost saving Offshore Development ( outsourcing )
        > > Services. If you want to have a Commercial or Personal website
        you
        > > can have it for very low price.
        > >
        > > Please have a look on our Website Development Packages on
        following
        > > link of our website:
        > >
        > > http://www.ddipro.com/ddipro/web-designing.html
        > >
        > > We also Provide Software Development and Testing Services. To
        find
        > > out the details of our services, Please visit our website link:
        > >
        > > http://www.ddipro.com/ddipro/services.html
        > >
        > > For any query or comments, Please feel free to mail me at
        > > tt@d...
        > >
        > > Regards
        > >
        > > Tarun Tyagi,
        > > Mobile: (+91)9868337762
        > > http://www.ddipro.com

      • mparkinson1
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2005
          This list has been dead for a while please wake it up.
          I am looking for a copy of the Bonito soft ware to use I don't want the demo is there someone who has put a copy of the 4.0 or 4.5 in the down load section some where.
          Thanks
          Matt Parkinson R-390A Depot Repair.
        • ontheedge
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2005
            i wish
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 8, 2005
              The main problem here is that this group is
              unmoderated. there is another PCR1000 group which is
              moderated. The best way to deal with these people is
              to report them. I did.

              If you want to join the other group send a mail to the
              address below.

              ICOM_PCR1000-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

              The onwer and moderator can easily ban those who abuse
              the group.

              Cheers

              Bill (moderator of the ICOM_PCR1000 group)