Trunk PCR

  • valenfor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2005
      Been trying to find the software anywhere. If some one has it, or the
      link can you please post it? I thought I saw a message from the
      developer saying he was in a bad accident - my appologies if this is
      the case.

      I have a site I can host the file off of is space/bandwidth is needed.

      Thanks,

    • Jay
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
        TrunkPCR has been moved to this site since ICQ has shutdown....
        http://members.cox.net/fiftyone.50/TrunkPcr/TrunkPcr.html

        Regards,
        Jay